Saturday 24 December 2011

On the Twenty Third & Twenty Fourth Days of Christmas...

It has come to the end of the advent swap organised by Hookin' With Laalaa...
Just one more day to go until Christmas...

On the twenty third, Sarah from Tilly Mint Boutique gave me...
...these gorgeous bookmarks made with pieces of vintage jewellery - 
Handmade by Tilly Mint Boutique

I saw them on one of Sarah's recent Handmade Monday blog posts, and loved them!!. So was really happy when she sent me some of my own!..

Today I opened this lovely gadget case - Handmade by Tilly Mint Boutique
I love the fabric!..

...and I gave to Sarah...
... a mini ceramic cake magnet...

and...
 ... This Wedgewood mini vase...

... which I found at a local charity shop...

Pop over to Sarah's blog, Tilly Mint Boutique to check out her advent posts... 

Make sure you keep an eye on the daffodils & snowdrops blog tomorrow to see my Christmas Day gift from Sarah...

3 comments:

  1. Lovely vase. May this new year bring you love and warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for the coming year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all the best to you too for the New Year :) x

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...