Wednesday 14 December 2011

On the Thirteenth & Fourteenth Days of Christmas...

On the thirteenth and fourteenth...

... Sarah from Tilly Mint Boutique gave me a lovely Christmas cross stitch...
The same as I gave to her on the fourth!..

...and this cute handmade felt mug cosy...
I also made Sarah a mug cosy on the tenth...

I gave to Sarah...
Mini floral and striped bunting with odd vintage and denim flags
- Handmade by daffodils & snowdrops

...and
A little needle case
- Handmade by daffodils & snowdrops
Made with Cath Kidston fabric and a vintage button...
Sarah also made me a needle case which I opened on the seventh...

... It seems we both have very similar taste :)

Pop over to Sarah's blog, Tilly Mint Boutique to check out her advent posts...

3 comments:

  1. Lovely needle book, looks like you two were paired well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely swaps, you know what they say, great minds think alike!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I can't believe how many similar makes we had :)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...