Tuesday 6 December 2011

On the Sixth Day of Christmas...

Day six of the advent swap and my lovely advent partner Sarah gave me...

This fab little vintage style crochet stitch book...

As you probably know by now I'm just slightly crazy about crochet :) so I was over the moon when I opened my gift... 

Up until now I have been using a scrappy notebook in which I have jotted down all my crochet stitches... but now I have this lovely book... Really happy!...

and my 6th gift to Sarah...
...funnily enough... 
a crochet snowflake decoration complete with beading 
- Handmade by daffodils & snowdrops

Take a look at my advent partner Sarah's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...