Thursday 22 December 2011

On the Twenty First & Twenty Second Days of Christmas...

On the twenty first and twenty second days of Christmas Sarah from Tilly Mint Boutique blog gave to me...

Some pretty crochet flower chains...

...and these little Christmas cupcake cases, complete with cute decorative snowmen and Christmas trees...
I cant wait to do some Christmas baking with them!..

I gave to Sarah...
...a note book with a handmade cover, in vintage fabric - By daffodils & snowdrops

...and some ceramic buttons which I bought from my recent trip to the knitting and stitching show...

See Sarah's advent posts at Tilly Mint Boutique blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...