Friday 2 December 2011

On the First Day of Christmas...

So... following on from my last post... Christmas Advent Swap... 
Here is my 1st advent swap present from Sarah at Tilly Mint Boutique...

 
Cute Foldaway Tote - 
Handmade by Tilly Mint Boutique

The little pouch folds out into this gorgeous strawberry print tote bag... 
A great first gift!.. Cant wait to use it!..

...and here is my 1st gift to Sarah...
Felt Christmas Tree Decoration - 
Handmade by daffodils & snowdrops...

I will be blogging every day on the run up to Christmas, sharing my advent swap goodies with you...

Pop over to my advent partners blog, 
and take a look at her advent swap posts...

2 comments:

  1. What a cute bag, perfect for Christmas shopping. And love your tree x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah its great! So happy with my first gift! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...