Saturday 10 December 2011

On the Tenth Day of Christmas...

Day ten of the advent swap organised by 

and Sarah from Tilly Mint Boutique gave me this cute little button jar full of buttons...

As most of you know I have a bit of a button addiction, so I was really happy when I opened my advent gift this morning...


I gave to Sarah...
A crochet mug cosy 
- Handmade by daffodils & snowdrops...

...I decided to personalise it by adding some felt and stitching Sarah's name...

Hope she likes it! :)

Pop over to Sarah's blog to see her tenth advent swap post

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet little mug cosy its adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cute mug cosy, such neat stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments :) I loveee my button jar, it is a great gift!!
    Hope Sarah likes her mug cosy! Really enjoyed making it.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...