Monday 12 December 2011

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas...

On the twelfth day of the advent swap...

Sarah from  Tilly Mint Boutique gave me, these lovely felt flowers to add to my craft stash... Cant wait to use them...

and I gave to Sarah...
A decorative vintage spoon...
I have a similar one which I love, so when I found this one I thought it would make a lovely present for Sarah...

As you know I will be blogging every day of the swap, on the run up to Christmas...
 
My advent partner is Sarah from
Take a look at her blog for daily advent posts...

3 comments:

  1. How unusual is this spoon, something to treasure, I wouldn't mind some of those felt flowers for my stash, save chopping out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just caught up with your advent swap - what wonderful, original and pretty gifts you have given and received! M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really enjoyed doing the swap... Sarah and I seem to have very similar taste too :)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...