Friday 9 December 2011

On the Eighth & Ninth Days of Christmas...

On the 8th and 9th days of Christmas my lovely advent swap partner 
Sarah from Tilly Mint Boutique gave me...

A fab chunky platted bracelet 
- Handmade by Tilly Mint Boutique...

... and these great tools for my craft box...
Cant wait to figure out what I can use my 'Purple Thang' for...

So happy with the lovely gifts Sarah has given me so far in the advent swap!.. 
They are all very me! :)

On the 8th I gave Sarah...
... a handmade Christmas bauble which I bought from The Ideal Christmas Home Show...

and on the 9th...
A lavender filled heart 
- Handmade by daffodils & snowdrops

The fabric is from a vintage dress... 
I love to buy vintage fabrics and garments and give them a new lease of life... 
Sarah mentioned to me she liked vintage fabrics so I thought this would be perfect for her...

Take a look at Sarah's advent blog posts at Tilly Mint Boutique...

2 comments:

  1. The bauble is gorgeous. Lovely gifts so far! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue :) You have been receiving some lovely gifts too! Loving the swap :)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...