Tuesday 13 March 2012

Love To Visit... May

May Antiques - Les Puces, Paris

On a recent trip to Paris I made sure I visited the fantastic Les Puces...
The most famous flee market in Paris and the largest antiques market in the world...

One of my favourite little stalls was 'May'... a cute home accessories dealer tucked away on Rue des Rosiers...

May has an interesting selection of both antique and vintage items for your home...

I fell in love with the vintage glass tower...

Take a look at this link for more information

May (stand 171)
Marche Biron
Rue des Rosiers
Saint Ouen


6 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds like fun! I think I'd need to take a spare suitcase so I could bring stuff home, I'd get so carried away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! I too get a little bit carried away in these places haha easily done :) x

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I am envious. Did you buy anything nice? M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bought a few vintage trims and buttons for crafting but there were alot more things that caught my eye!:)

      Delete
  3. It would be a great big adventure for me to go there and shop and look and look and ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Def worth a visit if you are in Paris! x

      Delete

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...