Sunday 25 March 2012

Happy Anniversary...

Map heart picture - 
handmade by daffodils & snowdrops

This weekend my husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary...

As traditional 5th wedding anniversary gifts have a theme of wood, I decided to make and frame a picture for my husband...

... I cut hearts from a map of Turkey where we first met and England where we live together now... two places very close to our hearts...

I then set them in a simple white wooden frame...

My lovely husband surprised me with this gorgeous silver origami elephant necklace!..

My favourite animal is the elephant... 
I absolutely love my necklace :)

Happy Anniversary Darling! xx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and wishing you many more happy ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary - I love the map hearts of where you met! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the good wishes! x

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...