Wednesday 26 October 2011

My Little Etsy Shop...

As you may have noticed, my little Etsy shop is now up and running!..

For those of you that don't know, Etsy is an online marketplace focusing on handmade and vintage...

Lately I have been crafting away, adding my handmade 'daffodils & snowdrops' items to the shop... The newest pieces being these cute scented tea cup candles...

 
Vanilla Scented Tea Cup Candle - 
daffodils & snowdrops

  At the moment I am selling a few country home style items... 
Handmade Mini Bunting... Hand Felted Soap and Scented Tea Cup Candles...

I hope you enjoy my little shop and find something you would like for your own home...

If you would like to take a look, pop over to my Etsy shop... alternatively you can check out the 'My Etsy Shop' page at the top of my blog...

Please get in touch with me if you have any questions on my items or if you would like to request something 'made to order'... daffodilsandsnowdrops@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...