Friday 28 October 2011

Mollie Makes... Crochet Mug Cosy...

As some of my twitter friends might know, I haven't been feeling well this week... so when my Mollie Makes issue 7 magazine dropped through the letter box it really brightened me up... and I couldn't wait to get started on some of the lovely projects...

After reading the front cover, I turned straight to the 'How to Make... A Woolen Mug Cosy' by Knit Storm ...

I fell in love with the cute cosies and got straight to work on crocheting my own...


... and here is the final result

... my own chunky crochet mug cosy, complete with hanging heart...

What do you think?..

9 comments:

  1. Lovely. Am contemplating digging out hooks and making one myself. Liking the blue yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I would definitely recommend them... a bit addictive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute!! love it! Really want to get a Mollie Makes subscription :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I have unsubscribed to Mollie Makes, I was a bit disheartened with it.
    Glad you are feeling a bit brighter.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah that looks gorgeous!

    I always seem to be behind in receiving my Mollie magazine!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely :) i have just started a "30 before i am 30" list and guess what's number 1 ?! Learning to knit of course! Because you and lots of other Twitter lovelies inspire me every day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all your lovely comments everyone... really enjoyed making the cosy... crochet is very addictive, already started on something else now!..

    Love your 30 before your 30 idea lemons for lemonade! maybe I wil make a list too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear friend, I found your very nice blog yesterday.. I like your crochet mug cozy very much and I began to make it.. I am your newest follower..:)) I will follow your blog closer just now..:)) I am very happy to meet you..
    All best wishes...
    http://becktovintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii,
      Thanks for your lovely message... Glad you are enjoying my blog!.. and hope you continue to do so!
      Think ill have a pop over and take a look at yours
      x

      Delete

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...