Sunday 11 September 2011

Braderie de Lille... Part1

The Braderie flea market - Lille, France

 Last weekend I visited the 'Braderie de Lille' in France... Europe’s largest flea market... Which takes place annually on the first weekend in September...

Vintage bottles and crates

The streets are covered in market stalls offering vintage, antiques, bric-a-brac, second hand and even handmade...
A great place to bargain for much loved pieces...

 Vintage painted chairs

Antique suitcases and briefcases

Alongside the hundreds of market stalls there is live music... and plenty of delicious eateries, offering a wide selection of food, including the traditional Moules Frites...

Handmade fragranced soaps

Secondhand stamps

It was a great weekend away... 
I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves all things antique, vintage and secondhand...  

Of course I picked up a few bargains myself!.. 
Look out for my next blog post 'Braderie de Lille... Part 2' to check out my fantastic finds... 

If you are interested in visiting the Braderie de Lille 2012 take a look at this link for more information...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...