Wednesday 15 February 2012

Tea-Time Treats...

Biscuit screen printed cushions 

I recently came across these gorgeous tea-time screen printed cushions at the Ideal Home Show... and I just had to get myself some!..

These fabulous biscuit cushions are designed by the lovely Nikki McWilliams... 

I love the clean style and the simplicity of her prints... 
Nikki explores British culture and contemporary pop art through her fantastic range of homewears...

I chose my two favourite tea time snacks... Custard Creams & Tunnock's Tea Cakes...

I love their bright bold look against the neutral palette of my living room...

Take a look at Nikki's website for even more tea-time treats... 
or her online shop to buy one of her designs for yourself...

2 comments:

  1. ooh love that custard cream one, makes you want to eat it. Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, tell me about it :) x

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...