Monday 20 February 2012

Perfect Breakfast Pancakes...

Breakfast Pancakes
- Homemade by daffodils & snowdrops

Happy Pancake Day :)

Each year I always look forward to pancake day... as it is a good excuse to indulge in one of my favourite sweet treats...

 This year I thought I would share with you this easy-peasy mini breakfast pancake recipe...
 
100g Self raising flour
1 medium egg
50g Caster sugar
A little milk to mix
Pinch of salt
 
Mix the flour, egg, sugar and pinch of salt... gradually add a little milk to mix, making a thick pancake batter...
 
Drop spoonfuls of the batter into a medium heat frying pan and cook for a couple of minutes on each side...
 
Serve with fresh strawberries and maple syrup...


4 comments:

  1. Okay, another recipe that I need to convert to American! I have one already that I've been working on and am not really sure that I am doing it right even with help from the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look scrumptious!! I had pancakes for tea when I got in from work at half seven this evening, lots of freshly squeezed oranges and sugar, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased you like the recipie ladies! Hope you had a yummy pancake day!x

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...