Sunday 20 February 2011

Love to visit...

Cambridge Market

My husband and I love to visit Cambridge Market as often as we can... set in the historic market square, stalls offer everything from handmade craft items, country home decoration, artistic ceramics, unique vintage pieces and organic farm produce...

Take a look at some of my favourite stalls...

Citrus Home


Citrus Home... selling many gorgeous items, such as vintage furniture, cushions, blankets and decorative pieces, giving a timeless country-home feel... 

All Gone Ceramics

All Gone Ceramics... a great stall offering handmade ceramic plates, mugs, coasters, even attractive ceramic buttons...

Cambridge market (farmers and arts & crafts) - every Sunday 10am until 4pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...