Saturday 28 July 2012

Vintage Herb Garden...

Vintage Ceramic Sink - Salvo Fair 2012

 I recently spent a fantastic day out at the 'Salvo Fair 2012'...

An annual outdoor salvage fair, this year held in the picturesque grounds of Stubbings Estate in Berkshire...

After spending a good few hours browsing all the salvaged and reclaimed items... I settled on treating myself to this gorgeous ceramic sink...

I have been fancying one for a while now to house a little herb garden... so was over the moon when I got my hands on this!..

I quickly filled it with some of my favourite herbs... 
Oregano... Thyme... Parsley... and Chives...

What do you think?..


4 comments:

  1. Looks brilliant. The great thing about these is that they look fanstatic and have built in drainage. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Such a great way to use such a lovely sink, and you can now have extra tasty meals!
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, perfect for herbs. I had a great time at Salvo and came home with a few treasures. GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I have awarded you the sunshine blog award, take a look at my blog to find out what it is :) http://handmadebyhannahblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...