Friday 25 May 2012

Triple Chocolate Fantasy Cake...

 Baking & Puddings - Leon

I recently treated myself to the the Leon 'Baking & Puddings' cookbook...

I have had the Leon 'Ingredients & Recipies' book for a while now and absolutely love it!.. so I just couldn't resist trying out this one...

It is a beautifully presented book with kitch graphics... a lovely book to have out on display...

After flicking through the book... I spotted the 'Triple Chocolate Fantasy Recipie'... and with my dad's birthday coming up I thought it would be a great excuse to try it out...

...made with lots and lots of chocolate...
topped with glitter sprinkles and crumbled up crunchie!..

I was really happy with the final result... and so was my dad :)
lets just say the cake went down a treat...

A beautiful cookbook and a delicious cake!.. I would definitely recommend trying it for yourself...

Happy Birthday Dad :)


2 comments:

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...