Saturday 28 April 2012

Love To Visit... The Bay Tree...

The Bay Tree - Truro, Cornwall

On a recent visit to the bustling town of Truro, I popped into
'The Bay Tree'...
a cute home gift and accessory shop...

Located in an old town house on Cathedral Lane... The Bay Tree has a mixture of everything from vintage style kitchenware and Newgate clocks, to statement mirrors...

The shop is beautifully arranged... using all the houses old features...

There is something different around every corner...
I fell in love with their country home cushions and charming tea lights...

A fantastic little shop... well worth a visit if you happen to be in Cornwall...

The Bay Tree - Monday to Saturday 9.30am-5.00pm

3 Cathedral Lane
Truro

4 comments:

  1. Looks like My kind of shop,lovely eye candy,have a great weekend,xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a beautiful place to shop - lucky you for having it so close to your doorstep.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments ladies :) Glad you like the post!
    Yes.. Lovely lovely eye candy :) Just wish I did live a bit closer so I could pop in whenever I liked!
    x

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...