Friday 4 November 2011

Vintage Style Tea Cosy...

Hand Knitted Tea Cosy - 
by Jennifer daffodils & snowdrops

Recently, Jennifer has been busy knitting up these gorgeous vintage style tea cosies...

The pattern uses moss stitch and can be bought from Treacle Wool Shop in Morpeth, Northumberland...

For these two pretty little cosies Jennifer used 100% merino yarn in teal and pale pink...

She then decorated them by adding a bow in contrasting velvet tape and a decorative button... With the pale pink cosy she also added a little crochet pink flower...

The teal cosy was a gift for me!... and it now stands proudly on display in my kitchen, over one of my lovely vintage tea pots...

2 comments:

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...