Friday 1 July 2011

Salvo Fair...

Salvo Fair 2011 - Knebworth House, Hertfordshire

Last weekend my husband and I visited 
the Salvo Fair 2011...  

The 'Salvo Fair' is an annual outdoor trade fair held in the grounds of Knebworth House, with marquees featuring various dealers of salvage, architectural pieces, garden antiques, re-cycled and reclaimed items and much more...

I love these colourful enameled ladles and utensils... Great for any country style kitchen...

This was the 11th year running for the fair... 
A great day out for all the family... 
So make sure you are there for 'Salvo Fair 2012'...

Check out our buys... I Just love this salvaged wooden wheel and wine box, which both now make interesting features in our garden...
Also keep an eye on the blog to see what i will do with these printed hessian sacks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...